- Create a welcoming environment where everyone feels happy, safe and included.
- Instill a life-long love of learning and encourage pride in all achievements.
- Be an excellent school with high standards.
- Champion learning at the centre of our community.
- Enrich learning through exciting indoor and outdoor environments.
- Have passionate staff that will encourage a love of learning, evoke curiosity and stimulate imagination.
- Enable our children to achieve their potential and be prepared for the next stage of their education and adult life.
- Be guided by our key values; perseverance, kindness, respect, honesty and fairness.
- Make learning fun, challenging and satisfying, using a creative edge curriculum.
- Provide an encouraging atmosphere where children and staff can strive to achieve their best.
- Be a school strengthened by its support from parents and children alike.
- Encourage and support the development of staff and governors, in order to achieve the highest standards for all.